Sunday, August 7, 2011

Summer comes to an end...

Where do I begin....time is racing by. I hear my funny belle saying so many funny things and I think "OH I need to go blog that so I don't forget!" But alas time slips by and I ultimately forget.

We are DEFINITELY over summer in this household and ready to return to our schedules. Not to mention this unbearable heat index, UGH!!!

Carsyn still has a month until preschool starts but she has started back to Ms. Jan @ Mother"s Morning Out for the next few weeks. She was like a kid on Christmas morning when she got to go last week. Carsyn is definitely a socialite who prefers to be with a group than at home with me! Also last week she started dance class. Seeing a group of 3 year olds in tu-tus might be the cutest scene you could ever see! Carsyn has been asking to go to dance class for well over a year so once the day arrived she was over the moon! Its amazing how much better behaved she is when she activities to look foward to.





One of Carsyn's favorite games is I Spy. I don't even know who taught it to her but even when I don't want to play, when I hear her say " I spy wif my wittle eyes sumpin" I always play. I wish I could record her saying this to listen to over and over again when she is driving me crazy as a teenager.


Carsyn already is ready to be "BIG," according to her when she is FIVE she will be able to do whatever she wants!! She constantly tells everyone she is almost FOUR. A trait I know she received from me is she absolutely HATES to be told what to do by anyone. And she definitely has started becoming quite the little bossy girl lately. I feel sorry for her sibling! :) HOWEVER for the most part she is very well behaved in public or for other grown-ups.


Speaking of Carsyn's sibling I had my 16 week check-up last week. All went well, of course, nothing can be really be determined until the next appointment which will include the ultrasound to determine the sex. Atleast the nurse found the heartbeat a little faster this time but she only listened to it for a nanosecond. I wanted to say "HEY I waited 4 weeks to hear that sound- leave it on for atleast a minute!" We are all very anxious for our gender reveal party however I can't help feeling nervous that the ultrasound will determine anything negative. I definitely can't complain about the way I have been feeling. In fact, on most days if I didn't have this big belly I really wouldn't know I was pregnant. So now we pray and wait and get ready for our next visit in 18 days! :)




No comments: