Thursday, May 20, 2010

Life craziness




I should be editing! I have so much to do and two sessions today and this weekend and yet I can't seem to get focused! When I start editing I like to have a block of time set apart simply to edit and I havn't been able to get that since pre-school ended for the summer! Don't get me wrong I am excited about our summer plans but I do enjoy a good structured routine and Im a bit lost without it!


Carsyn's last pre-school day was last week and they went out with a BANG! They had a super duper end of the year party. Unfortunately I have no pictures of it because they failed to let me know about it! And we have officially had our first day at the splash pad and the country club pool. This summer already proves to be so much more fun as she is able to truely experience the joys of summer. I caught a few pics of her enjoying her chocolate popsicle immensly!









Last Saturday due to paint fumes in our home we had to spend the night with my in laws. At first I was a little agitated simply at the last minuteness (word??) of it all and not having my "stuff" around. But after I had time to regroup- yes that is how I work, agitation and slight freak out then give me a little while and I regroup- I almost enjoyed our "surprise get-a-away" 10 minutes down the road. We ended up not returning home until Sunday around 6PM!


Carsyn has made it apparent that she is a child that like to GO GO GO! She does not like sitting at home and always wants to know what's next on the agenda. I know she gets it honest from myself and her father. I hope she is prepared to go go go next month because when I looked at my calendar I almost had a panic attack at all of the driving we are going to be doing. Glad she is a better car rider and sleeper away from home than she used to be!


Speaking of sleeping- I know I always remark on when she doesn't sleep well but my little girl has been taking 2 hr naps for the past 2 weeks! That is unheard of! It has definitely been enjoyable yet I still can't seem to get anything done!

Tomorrow we are on the go again as we head to the New Orlenas Aquarium with some playgroup buddies! This time maybe I won't forget my camera!




No comments: