Thursday, December 29, 2011

One more week

I am 37 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Jeremiah is already measuring in at 8.3 oz and if it were up to me he could come out after this weekend! But Im showing no signs of delivery and since I will have a scheduled section it is set for next Friday the 6th of January. So one week from today (in a few hrs) we will finally meet him! I have a vision in my head of what I think he will look like. This vision DEFINITELY includes lots of rolls, chubby cheeks, and dark hair as has been indicated by the ultrasound techs. I'm guessing his final weight comes in at around 8.8 which is what the father and grandfather weighed.

While we are all anxious for your arrival I am still a little apprehensive as to how the changes will affect our family! I finally have reached the miserable point of pregnancy where you definitely just want the baby out! My body is finally giving out and I certainly am ready to start retrieving my waistline again!

One one hand I am a little relieved to have one more week to take care of odds and ends and make final touches to his nursery. On the other hand it will be the longest week ever as the birth day looms ahead.

I will try to rest and enjoy these last 7 days of carrying my baby since it will be my last. I am beyond excited to do the newborn portraits and I just pray that I am physically able and that he cooperates...although unlike my clients I have ALL DAY to make him!

No comments: