Monday, May 5, 2008

Things Carsyn loves

Didnt I just write a post about Carsyn turning 4 months old and going to the doctor and now this weekend she will be 5 months old!!!!! Where did April go?! It came and vanished!

Carsyn loves the outside! She will definitely be an outdoors type of girl, I think! If she is fussing you can open the door and it will usually calm her-atleast for a bit anyway! She just laughes when the wind makes the leaves on the trees blow! Makes you appreciate the simple pleasures in life God gave us!

Carsyn also loves to swing on the front porch swing. I think she could stay there all day! She and her Daddy spend their mornings there!

Carsyn loves FOOD! She loves her baby food and has not turned her nose up at a single fruit or veggie! I kind of had a feeling since neither of her parents are picky about food choices. She still eats every 3 hours even with an increase in oz of formula?! Funny story- I was eating oatmeal a recent morning and she kept watching the bowl and then when I put it in my mouth and back to bowl and mouth and kept opening her mouth as if she wanted some! HA HA! And when I took a drink from my glass of water she would open her mouth for a swallow! HA HA! Guess it wont be long until she is eating tablefood. As soon as those teefies come in!

Carsyn loves her exersaucer(sp?). When we first put her in it- her feet barely touched but within a weekend she grew and now she loves to sit in it.

Carsyn loves mirrors. She will find a mirror in an instant and stare into it!

Carsyn loves cellphones! She's got a few years yet until she gets her own but she loves to stare at my Blackberry and when a relative calls she will turn her head to the speaker and stare intently trying to figure out where the voices are coming from!

Carsyn loves sitting in her bouncy seat while her mama or daddy gets dressed in the morning. I LOVE THE BOUNCY SEAT! BEST purchase we had for her arrival! She sits in it everywhere! Luckily she doesnt try to roll out of it. I hate to see the day here soon when she wont sit still in it for very long anymore!

Strangley, Carsyn has just now started paying attention to Trey (family poodle) and pets him when he comes up to her? Im not sure why it took this long to notice him? He is in my lap with her all the time?!

Even though some say it is a "no no" my baby LOVES the television! LOVES IT! Im sure it is just the colors but she was cracking up the other day!


Oh to be a baby- watch tv, eat all day while people serve you, laugh at the simplest of pleasures, have someone at your beck and call! :)

No comments: