Thursday, March 13, 2008

3 months old this week

Well this week has quickly come and gone! Thank goodness in one respect because we have a funfilled weekend ahead of us, but sad in another respect because my baby is growing by leaps and bounds!!!!

Tuesday Carsyn turned 3 months! It is so funny to sit and watch her talk and laugh to us. I really wish I had more time at home with her.

One of our nannies informed us that she was putting in her notice since she is pregnant. I had hoped she would wait until the fall but apparently not, so now I am back to square one. We still have the other girl but we need an alternative sitter as well. UGHH! Perhaps this is a blessing in disguise because we were getting tired of making the drive and loading up Carsyn's belongings every morning.

This week Carsyn has been sleeping pretty good. She goes to bed at 9, wakes at 2 and 5, and gets up at 7ish. I will take that in a heartbeat! Hope I didnt jink us!

My mom " Nonny" comes in today to visit with us and keep Carsyn. Tonight I get to go play Bunko for the first time since November. Also I should have a little time to kill beforehand to do a some shopping. I am excited about my "me" time but also sad that I wont be there in time to put Carsyn to bed. :(
I guess we will visit at 2AM?!

Saturday we are going to the Fairhope Arts and Crafts festival. If you have never been to Mobile or Fairhope I suggest you make the trip at some point as it is beautiful this time of year and lots of activities are to be had. I have been excited about taking Carsyn to this festival since she was in my tummy! http://www.cofairhope.com

Sunday we are going to Bellingrath Gardens so I can take some Easter portraits of Carsyn. I hope she and the weather cooperate! :) Look for some new pics come next week! http://www.bellingrath.org/

Lastly, I think I have gotten the correct cable to upload video to the computer from the camera so hopefully I can figure this out this weekend too!

Until next time! :)

No comments: