Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hump Day

So it's hump day! We have been very lazy today! Rainy weather and tired baby and momma make for a great lazy day.

Let's see what has been going on.....well on Sunday night Carsyn woke up every 2 hrs and one of the times she woke was at around 2:30- she was screaming uncontrollably and I finally figured out she had a cramp in her foot! I have never heard of babies getting cramps in feet! I screamed for Danny because I couldn't get her to calm down and we worked on getting the cramp out. She went back to sleep about 20 minutes later but I of course was scared out of my pants! Everything always seems worse at night! So what do I do of course but jump on the Internet at 3AM searching for cramps in baby feet and symptoms of spider bites and rabies etc etc! All kinds of stuff was racing through my head! She was back to normal in the morning. Weird I know!
Carsyn's vocabulary- While she doesn't really "SAY" many words she definitely has a much larger vocabulary than we think. I can now talk to her like a child and she will understand what I say such as "Close the door" "Go get your shoes" "Go get Mr. Cow" " Would you like water or milk (2 different cups)". Her babbling is non-stop! Last night while Danny read her bedtime story you couldn't hear him over her babbling over him.

Speaking of "BIG GIRL" my child seriously thinks she is like 3. I wish I could explain it to you but you have to see it to believe it. She wants to drink out of regular cups not sippy cups. She wants to walk by herself. She wants to sit at the table by herself. She wants to feed herself. Can you say Miss Independent?! At storytime most of the other babies her age sit in their mother's lap- nope not my explorer. She is all over the place examining things and standing right in front of the storyteller.



Anyway that is what is up with us so far this week. Here are some pics from various relatives cameras from a few weeks past.

I don't know what I want Cousin Megalicious- maybe the Filet Mignon?


My future is so bright I gotta wear shades....








I am all dressed up for Church with my Pearls....












No comments: