Monday, May 25, 2009

Things that happened this week...

This week went much much quicker than last week. I am going to have to try to update this more frequently as I forget by the time the end of the week arrives.

Things that happened this week....

I somewhat started potty training Carsyn- not full-blown set a timer training. I believe I am going to wait until July to do that when she is 18 months and she is not going to Mother's Morning Out in the mornings.

She did poop in the potty for the first time but it was because I saw her about to do it and threw her on the potty. Not because she went to it.

She HATES her diapers though so I think she will catch on quickly. She even wanted to get on it first thing out of bed but nothing "happened."

We had a wonderful visit with Grandparent Smiths in Jackson on Wed. Carsyn slept all the way there and all the way home! BEAUIFUL! We ate at a yummy restaurant called Hamil's in Ridgland. I got my camera cleaned for the LOTS of sessions I have coming up!

At church on Wed they did not have the baby class so I asked if Carsyn could go to the 3-5 yr old class since she prefers older children and she did BEAUTIFULLY. It cracks me up how she likes to be with older kids.

Our gym closed that I just joined and paid in full so not only did I probably lose $150 I lost the swimming pool I planned to take Carsyn to this summer. :(

Friday was BORING BORING BORING.

My mom arrived on Saturday but it was nasty weather so we did not do anything. One of these days I am going to get to Global Wildlife in LA!

On Saturday afternoon Carsyn started getting irritable and woke up in the middle of the night and had vomited all in the crib. After getting her back to sleep she awoke Sun with an on again off again fever all day. And the rain continued...blah day! That evening Danny and I did get to run to some friends house for a couple of hours for Adult Converstation! It was nice!

Today Carsyn's fever was gone and she was back to normal except still EXTRA clingy. Weird how that happens, huh?

So that is what I remember from last week. Maybe I will update more frequently this week because I am sure I have left out critical details that my readers would love. :)

No comments: