Monday, February 4, 2008

I HATE MONDAYS!

I am sitting here at my desk and it is 3:28- this has been the longest day of my life!!!! Tomorow is Mardi Gras in Mobile so most businesses/people have already mentally departed if not physically. With so much free time for me to think it is driving me CRAZY!

Danny dropped Carsyn off at the sitters this morning around 10AM- it took 30 min just as we suspected it would. This might be a problem. He was NOT HAPPY! AND getting all of her stuff together and playing vehicle swap. It would be so much easier if we lived closer to them or if someone we trusted as much as her could come to our home. I am meeting with a woman tomorrow who is interested in staying at our house but I dont know her from Adam so I doubt I will trust her. I believe we are going to get another vehicle because Carsyn can't ride in Danny's truck and this vehicle swapping is just not going to work!

I am sad today and confused. I don't know what to do! I am glad I don't work tomorrow!

AES

No comments: