Thursday, February 14, 2008

Poor Baby

This has been a rough week for my poor baby! She is still sick with a cold (Lord I hope not allergies)! She had her 2 month shots which she seemed to take like a champ- much better than her mommy takes shots! They didnt seem to make her too terribly irritable but we went to bed really early that night! She weighed a whopping 13 lbs and is 24in!
Why do sicknesses seem to get worse at night? Last night she was caughing so much and kept choking. I guess I should have breastfed a little longer, huh? Mommy guilt for not being able to help her! She doesn't have a fever though and still laughs and smiles so her demanor is still happy!

I had my check up yesterday and all systems seem to be back in order. I do think I have some scar tissue that is causing me some slight pain but supposedly this will deminish as the year progresses. I still have 10 pounds to go though for pre-pregnancy weight!

Today is Friday for me because I do not have to work tomorrow! YIPPIE SKIPPIE! We are heading to Mississippi for the weekend to visit my cousin flying in from Colorado. She has yet to meet Carsyn. I really wouldn't be traveling with her under the weather but this only happens once or twice a year. And we get to have a Girls NIGHT OUT on Saturday night in Hattiesburg which is the first time I have been out with no baby in a while! And I have a pair of jeans that I can actually fit in! I SOOOO want to be a MILF!

I am sure there will be new pics come Sunday!

AES

1 comment:

Amanda Jones said...

I can't believe she was 13 pounds. They made me feel like Colby was a huge baby and he weighed 12 lbs. I hope you had fun at girls night out. I left Colby so we could go to the movies for our valentine date. I still have real bad seperation Anxiety, I don't know what i'm going to do when I go back to work next week. I hope all is well and i hope Carsyn gets well soon! Cya Luv!