Thursday, February 26, 2009

The saga continues....

Oh My WORD! This has got to be teething and I HOPE that she is getting several so that all this suffering is worth it! I last left off with our terrible naps on Monday. Well Monday night she went down to sleep at 7 and woke once at4AM, but didn't wake again until 8! Tuesday the clinginess and whining continued ten-fold and Tuesday night began the torturous nights. She woke pretty much every 2 hrs and sometimes was up for an hour each time. Yesterday I was in such a fog running on 4 hours of sleep and she was attached to my thigh the ENTIRE day. She wouldn't smile, she wouldn't really play outside like normal and she just seemed ill ill ill! She took 2 naps for a total of about 2 1/2 hrs. Then last night an exact repeat of the night before. This time daddy had to come help at 4:45AM as I couldn't make it any more and she of course went straight to sleep for him. Anyway she awoke at 7AM and was in a MUCH pleasurable mood- I debated about taking her to Mom's Morning Out but decided I had to for at least a bit or I was going to go insane. Since she seemed to want to play I went ahead and took her. I will be picking her up soon...I am scared to see how the rest of our day will go!

I have tried to feel in her mouth (much to her dissatisfaction) but I don't really feel any new teefies? I hope there are several though and they make a quick appearance!

TO BE CONTINUED....

2 comments:

Gram said...

Anna Claire is cutting her first two teeth AT THE SAME TIME!!! She has been fussy also. I'm sorry :(
Donna Tolar

Lawren said...

I love the sippy cup pic! And what a fun new pet! Y'all are acquiring quite the petting zoo. :)