Friday, August 28, 2009

Separation Anxiety

So apparently Carsyn Belle is going through ANOTHER stage of separation anxiety! *sigh* I love her with all of my being but OH the clinginess! And it's not just me this time either- now she has it with her daddy too. If either of us departs she melts down. When she goes to bed usually she has to see both of us before she finally goes to sleep. And yesterday while visiting Grandparents Smith she would have NOTHING to do with them and if we went out of sight she would freak out!

This does not come at good timing considering she will be attending new "preschool" in 2 weeks and we leave for our first ever vacation post-baby at the end of the month. Do you think she can sense the impending separation?!

OH me....

1 comment:

Amanda Jones said...

It must be this age!! I go to a two hour bible study once a week and Colby has a death grip on my neck and wraps his legs around my waist like a monkey. The teacher has to peel him off my body and he screams mama mama at the top of his lungs. I have to walk away quick because tears dwell up in my eyes. I hope he starts getting use to it soon!!